Back to results

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap Honeysuckle 473mL

SKU
A0064653-001
Cruelty Free
Recyclable Packaging
US$5.83
Low Stock Alert (2 Qty's Left)
×

DON'T FORGET

Purchase directly from us and you'll receive

  • 14 Days Hassle-Free Return
  • Pay later option 0% Interest
  • FREE Shipping on orders $60+ across Canada
  • Loyalty Rewards
  • Over 26,000 Health & Wellness Products

Add to Wish List

Dish Soap

Honeysuckle

Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright

Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear

Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals

Garden-fresh Honeysuckle is a tempting sweet scent—a charming mix of flowers and fruits

Read More

Ingredients

Water; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Lauryl Glucoside; Polysorbate 20; Lauramine Oxide; [Fragrance: (Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool); Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil ; Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil ; ethylene brassylate; linalool; gamma-undecalactone; geraniol; cinnamyl alcohol; terpineol; 3a,4,5,6,7,7a-hexahydro-4,7-methanoinden-6-yl acetate; citronellol; hexyl acetate; benzyl acetate; phenethyl alcohol; methylbenzyl acetate; cyclamen aldehyde; butylphenyl methylpropional; phenethyl salicylate; amyl salicylate; 2-t-butylcyclohexyl acetate; methyldihydrojasmonate; allyl heptanoate; hexyl cinnamal; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil; 2-phenoxyethyl isobutyrate; dipropylene glycol; terpineol; limonene]; Glycerin; Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract ; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Citric Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone; Sodium Chloride.

Instructions

1.Before washing your dishes, scrape off food.
2.Rinse greasy pots and pans in warm water.
3.Clean all glassware and special pieces first, saving pots and pans for last.
4.Stacks of dirty dishes are unsightly and quickly become smelly—ick!—so wash up right away.

Cautions

Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, rinse with water. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water.